Ofsted Required Documentation
Admission Arrangements. You can access our current and future admission arrangements here, to find out:
- how we consider applications for every age group
- what parents should do if they want to apply for their child to attend our school
- our arrangements for selecting the pupils who apply
- our ‘over-subscription criteria’ (how we offer places if there are more applicants than places)
- how parents can find out about our school’s admission arrangements.
Exam and Assessment Results
To access the schools' performance tables services: https://www.gov.uk/school-performance-tables
School Performance Tables
Key Documents & Policies
- Mission and Aims
- Complaints Procedure.This policy complies with section 29 of the Education and inspections Act 2002.To see this act please click here.
- Behaviour Policy.This policy complies with section 89 of the Education and inspections Act 2006 To see this act please search ' section 89 of the Education and inspections Act 2006'.
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Accessibility Plan.Here you see our current Accessibility plan. It is a working document that is reviewed every term by senior leaders and governors.
- Prospectus-Autumn 2017
- Separated parents policy
- Attendance policy
PE and Sport Premium
- PE questionnaire feedback
- PE and Sports Premium- Action plan 2017-2018 and review 2016-2017
- PE and Sports Premium PowerPoint September 2017-2018
- PE and Sports Premium- Data for 2016-2017 Year
Special educational needs (SEN) Report
- Criteria for placement on Send register- produced November 2016
- Annual report for 2016-2017
- Website information booklet-Autumn 2017
- Information about Special Needs, including information about complaints from parents of children with special educational needs (SEN) and about the support the school provides.
Curriculum Details .Here you can find:
- the content of our school curriculum in each academic year for every subject. To access this, please go to red 'Classes' button at the top of the home page and then scroll down until you find your child's year group. If you hover over the relevant year group you will see a link to class timetables.This is where you will be able to find out more about what topics are being taught.
- the names of any phonics or reading schemes we’re using in key stage 1. We use 'Read Write Inc' as our main phonics approach. We also use 'Letters and Sounds' as appropriate. To find out more about 'Read Write Inc ' please click here.
- the curriculum we use- To see details of what is taught in every year group, go to ‘Children’ and then ‘Curriculum’. Each subject is posted separately.