Your new design will be uploaded in:
Please contact Delivery Team on
0113 3200 750 if you have any queries.
Ofsted Required Documentation
Admission Arrangements. You can access our current and future admission arrangements here, to find out:
- how we consider applications for every age group
- what parents should do if they want to apply for their child to attend our school
- our arrangements for selecting the pupils who apply
- our ‘over-subscription criteria’ (how we offer places if there are more applicants than places)
- how parents can find out about our school’s admission arrangements.
Pupil Premium Strategy
| Pupil Premium-strategy-2018-2019 SJP FINAL.pdf||Download |
Showing 1-1 of 1
| 18-19 Evidencing-the-Impact-of-Primary-PE-and-Sport-Premium SEPT 2018.pdf||Download |
Showing 1-1 of 1
Special educational needs (SEN) Report
Our SEN co-ordinator is Mrs M Kaushiva. To contact Mrs Kaushiva please telephone 01977701493.
Curriculum Details .Here you can find:
- the content of our school curriculum in each academic year for every subject. To access this, please go to red 'Classes' button at the top of the home page and then scroll down until you find your child's year group. If you hover over the relevant year group you will see a link to class timetables.This is where you will be able to find out more about what topics are being taught.
- the names of any phonics or reading schemes we’re using in key stage 1. We use 'Read Write Inc' as our main phonics approach. We also use 'Letters and Sounds' as appropriate. To find out more about 'Read Write Inc ' please click here.
- the curriculum we use- To see details of what is taught in every year group, go to ‘Children’ and then ‘Curriculum’. Each subject is posted separately.
St. Joseph's Catholic Primary School is part of the Bishop Konstant Catholic Academy Trust
For more information about the BKCAT click on the link below:
The Bishop Konstant Catholic Academy Trust is an exempt charity regulated by the Secretary of State for Education. It is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales, company number 8253770, whose registered office is at: The Zucchi Suite, Nostell Business Estate, Nostell, Wakefield, WF4 1AB.